Chiropractor Chad Decklever, D.C.
I'm better known around the office as "Dr. Chad", and I've been helping Fort Collins, Windsor, Loveland, Timnath, and Wellington residents since we first opened our doors in 2002. Whether you're dealing with a recent car accident, a mysterious pain that just appeared on a day, or a chronic condition that just seems to keep getting worse, our job is to restore function and get you feeling like your old self again. Let's get back to enjoying LIFE!
We focus on non-invasive treatment modalities like chiropractic adjustments, traction, and functional therapies to help treat neuromusculoskeletal and functional health issues.
When you visit our office, we will devise a personalized therapy treatment plan designed to address your specific needs. We use cutting-edge diagnostic equipment to identify the underlying source of your pain or other symptoms. When you choose us, you'll benefit from our:
- Acceptance of all viable major medical insurance plans
- New patient service discount
- Flexible appointment availability
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff
- A modern, sophisticated treatment facility
When you first arrive at Active Health Chiropractic, a member of our caring, attentive team will sit down with you to take a thorough medical history. We'll then do a detailed examination, including x-rays if warranted, to pinpoint the best way to attack your issues. Whether you need short-term pain relief or long-term rehabilitation treatments, Active Health Chiropractic is here to serve your needs. Give us a call today. WHY CHOOSE US?
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff
- Voted "Patient's Choice" By Open Source
- Highly Skilled & With Over 20 Years Of Experience
- Accept Most Major Insurance Plans
- Personalized Therapy Treatments
- A+ Rating with the BBB
- Discounted Payment Options Available
- Dedicated To Client Satisfaction